Tobiasen Behrens이(가) 업데이트를 게시했습니다 7 개월, 3 주 전
Garment construction requires the procedures are which can be undertake to make certain that out of the procedures clothes are already made. They’re made from different parts which require different construction procedures or skills. These processes include: treatments for fullness, pockets, waist bands, openings, fastening and hem management.
1. Treating fullness. This is often understood to be arrangement of the extra height and width of fabric to achieve the following:
a.) Getting a good fit through the garment.
b.) Shaping the garment.
c.) Providing fashion features.
d.) Decorating the garment.
Treating fullness is achieved by: darts, pleat, tucks, gathers, easing, smocking, shirring and use of elastic.
2. Pockets. This can be a extremely important feature on outer garments, these are functional and ornamental at times you can use them to emphasise or introduce fashion features. A choice of a pocket to make use of on the garment is determined by: the sort of garment, fabric getting used, position about the garment as well as the effect desired.
3. Openings and Fastening. It the part which is left unstitched about the garment or article to allow the garment being place on and using ease. Normally it’s fastened up after the garment continues to be worn in an attempt to retain its shape. They could either be decorative, plain or functional.
Fastening is the closing up and opening to offer the original shape and fit with the garment. They may be decorative and functional or both. Prior to buying which fastening to utilize one has to have in mind the kind of opening to own, therefore on must consider: the kind of garment, weight and style of the fabric and the type of opening.
4. Hem management. This is the method of finishing raw edges around a cloth construction. These parts are; lower section of a skirt, dress, short sleeves and also the top portion of a pocket. These are said to be as invisible as is possible unless an enhancing feature is desired.
5. Waist Band. You can use them to carry the raw edges on the waist and to increase the good shape in the garment. waist bands can also be accustomed to hold fashion garments set up for example:belts and ribbons.
The above processes are important to make garment to be sure fullness from the clothes, effect desired along with the outcome of the clothing. To make a proper outfit along with a well made cloth one or more of these is employed in the construction making of the cloth. Hence the four stages are a must to work with and therefore are more vital in every cloth construction processes.
For more information about
cong ty cung cap thang may view our website